I can not hardware enable Wi-Fi on Lenovo THINKPAD T430

Pin
Send
Send

Sergey, good afternoon!

The Wi-Fi icon is crossed out with a red cross, the driver updated, fn + f5 tried, started and stopped the device through the device manager and through the Intel PROSet Wi-Fi connection utility (swears that you need to enable wifi in hardware), WLAN auto-tuning is enabled.

Are there any other options?

Answer

Hello. Hardware means using a separate switch on the laptop case. And your Lenovo THINKPAD T430 should have a separate switch for Wi-Fi. It most likely looks like this:

And if Wi-Fi is turned off by hardware (using this switch), then you will not be able to turn on wireless communication either through Windows settings or other programs.

If you have this switch turned on, and Wi-Fi still does not work, then try turning it on through the "Windows Mobility Center". How to do this, I showed in the article how to enable Wi-Fi on a Lenovo laptop. And if you have Windows 10 installed, then you can see the article Wireless Network - Disabled in Windows 10. Wi-Fi does not turn on.

But I think you will be able to turn on Wi-Fi using the switch (hardware) on the case of your Lenovo THINKPAD T430. You can turn it on, then turn it off, restart the laptop and turn it back on. True, I do not know what you have there with the drivers. Have you installed them from the Lenovo website for your model. Well, in the Intel PROSet program, check the settings too. And then you most likely changed various parameters when you tried to turn on the wireless connection.

Asked by Yuri

Pin
Send
Send

Watch the video: How to fix wireless capability is turned off - Lenovo (September 2024).

essaisrff-com